Pleasant Homes is a proud member of the Modular Housing Association, Prairie Provinces; a Better Business Bureau (BBB) accredited business since 1983 with an A+ rating; we are proud members of the Morinville Chamber of Commerce; and we are one of the very few Edmonton...
We know you have a lot of choices, so we compiled a list of our top twenty reasons why you should choose us.
- Our team is made up of smart problem-solvers.
- You can speak to the owners any time you want.
- Sometimes we wear suits, but we prefer jeans.
- All our homes are built right here, in the province of Alberta, by skilled tradespeople.
- We are transparent with our pricing and we will always give you our best price first.
- Our people are authentic, trustworthy, and hard-working.
- We believe in people before profit and giving back to our community.
- Our team has a healthy work-life balance and we totally respect each of their efforts.
- We do not manage “super-centres” or carry millions of dollars in inventory, so our overhead is low, which is reflected in the price of your home.
- We encourage custom home building and believe your home should be uniquely yours, not one of 20 other homes that were built the same way.
- Eight weeks to deliver is our norm. Yes, we can do that.
- If your home is not going onto a basement foundation, we always include the skirting and install it for you. It is part of our standard package.
- Delivery of the home within 100 miles of our sales office is included in the price.
- We have our own fleet vehicles and service all our own warranty work.
- Customer first. Our customers are like family.
- We can do everything for you if you would like, even the permits.
- H&B Homes buys used modular, manufactured, and mobile homes.
- In addition to new homes, we offer construction services like re-leveling, skirting, fire and water damage remediation.
- In rural locations and on First Nations, we use local trades wherever possible.
- We are conveniently located off of Highway 16 just outside of Stony Plain, Alberta – about 15 minutes west of Edmonton.
We tried to keep the list to 10 things, but that is really hard to do! Whatever your project is, we would love to build it with you. Let’s chat! Give us a call (780) 963-3101.
Join the conversation