Skip the weather delays, long lead times, and wait times for permits and get a jump on your new home construction by getting started in the winter. Beat the spring rush Have you ever considered how long it takes to build your modular or manufactured home? Typically,...
Why Millennials Love Modular Homes
Why Millennials Love Modular and Manufactured Homes Generation Y (more commonly known as “millennials”) are people aged 25 to 40, born between 1981 and 1996. The Financial Post reports that more than 4 million Canadians of this generation are wanting to get into home...
A little design inspiration for you.
Blue kitchen cabinets continue to be a thing. After white, blue remains top choice for home buyers and renovators.
- Beautiful Blue Kitchen Ideas You Will Love [source: Jane at Home]
- Blue Kitchen Cabinets that will Inspire you to go Bold [source: Better Homes & Garden]
Focus on Home Offices
With working from home becoming more mainstream, designers and home buyers are paying more attention to these important spaces, even in the most modest square footage.
- 65+ Small Home Office Ideas [source: HGTV]
Beautify Utilitarian Spaces
Sexy Laundry – move over minimalist laundry rooms, people are looking for floating shelves, beautiful artwork, backsplashes and custom lighting.
- 75 Laundry Room Ideas You’ll Love [source: Houzz]
Mudrooms – clever built-in storage and chic modern designs are in high demand for busy on-the-go families.
- 25 Clever Mudroom Ideas and Storage Hacks [source: MyDomaine]
The use of wood, cotton, jute, stone and bamboo remain high. Indoor plants and comfortable natural materials top the home decor stores.
- Design Trends in 2022: Coziness and Natural Materials [source: Lidda Design]
Let us know when you’re ready to get started on your dream home.
Join the conversation